LAW ESSENTIALS IS THE LEADING FISHERIES LAW FIRM IN QUEENSLAND
We represent commercial fishing businesses, recreational fishers and associated onshore businesses and groups. Our experience in fisheries law up and down the coast of Queensland includes:-
- Class actions;
- Restructure arrangements with Government;
- Defence of Fisheries Prosecutions;
- Buying and selling vessels, licences and quota;
- QCAT appeals;
- Lobby work with Government for particular commercial and recreational fishing interest groups;
- Strategic advice for commercial fishing businesses;
Bag Limits for Recreational Fishing in Queensland
Learn more about bag limits vs. possession limits for fish and crabs in Queensland.
Can you record conversations in Queensland?
Learn about your rights to record a conversation in Queensland and what you can and can’t do.
Interpreting Fisheries Legislation with Chris Thompson
Listen to Chris answer some common questions from Eric at the Queensland Seafood Industry Association about how Queensland Boating and Fisheries Patrol are interpreting fisheries legislation