We help you buy and sell property in Queensland
Law Essentials is based in regional Queensland, and have had a long association with advising Queenslanders in relation to all aspects of their business and personal activities. If you are buying or selling property in Hervey Bay, Maryborough or anywhere in Queensland, we have the team to help you!
Law Essentials performs the legal side of transferring ownership of property. This includes doing the required checks and searches which ensure that sale of the land occurs without any unexpected hassles. It also includes the preparation of contracts which outline all of the terms of the sale.
We can advise you on all aspects of the transaction and who should do what/when and who should do what when. Our residential conveyancing is a fixed fee and we service the entire State of Queensland.
What to look for before signing a conveyancing contract in Queensland
Why do you need a Conveyancer?
Buying property in Queensland
Our fixed fee for completing your conveyance as a property buyer includes:
- Reviewing the contract and reporting to you on the key terms
monitoring critical key dates (such as finance approval, building and pest inspections)
- Conducting a range of searches on the property
- Liaising with your financier to ensure that their requirements are met and that funds are available for settlement
- Arranging the payment of Queensland stamp duty
- Calculating settlement figures to ensure the correct amount is paid at settlement
- Attending settlement on your behalf, obtaining property title and reporting to you.
Selling property in Queensland
When you are selling property our fixed fee for your conveyance includes:
- Ensuring compliance with contract terms, conditions and time limits
- Making sure that you are paid in full and that all outstanding rates and other charges are paid and accounted for
- Arranging for the payment and proper legal discharge of any mortgages on your property
- Checking that all documents that you are required to sign are correct
- Informing the necessary authorities of your sale
- Preparing final settlement statements
- Attending settlement for you