Quality legal advice for Maryborough!
Law Essentials has been providing quality legal advice to Maryborough and the Fraser Coast region for over 20 years. Our local Maryborough lawyers, solicitors, conveyancers, para-legals and admin staff understand the types of legal situations that people in regional Queensland need help with. Law Essentials Maryborough provides legal expertise in all areas of conveyancing, business law, fisheries law, wills & estates, family law and litigation.
Our Maryborough office is easy to find at 2/264 Bazaar Street near Queens Park and is anything but a typical dull or bland legal office.
Send Mail to our Maryborough Office
Law Essentials Maryborough Office
Call our Maryborough Office for an Appointment
Our team of Maryborough lawyers and conveyancers help with:
- Wills and Estate planning including One Visit Wills
- Conveyancing for buying or selling property in Maryborough or anywhere in Queensland
- Legal advice for your business from Maryborough lawyers who know the Fraser Coast region
- Advice on fisheries law including class actions, buying and selling vessels/licenses/quota and more
- Family law advice such as mediation, property disputes, child support, spousal maintenance, binding financial agreements and domestic violence
- Litigation for contractual disputes, commercial disputes, insolvency, intellectual property, criminal law and more
At our Maryborough office, you’ll find
- A friendly, welcoming environment where you feel comfortable and confident in your choice of lawyers and legal advisors.
- Service that adds value to you, your family, your life, your business.
- People with personality and a sense of humour. But above all smart, down-to-earth professionals who treat you the way they themselves would like to be treated.
- An experience that clearly demonstrates we care about you and your success.