Local legal advice for Hervey Bay and Regional Queensland
Law Essentials has been a part of the Hervey Bay and Fraser Coast community for over 20 years. So our Hervey Bay lawyers, conveyancers, para-legals and admin staff understand the types of legal situations that people in regional Queensland need help with. Our local team practices in all areas of law, including conveyancing, business law, fisheries law, wills & estates, family law and litigation.
Law Essentials Hervey Bay office is easy to find at 79 Torquay Road in Pialba and is definitely not a typical dull or bland legal office.
Send Mail to
Hervey Bay Office
Hervey Bay Office
Call our Hervey Bay Office for an Appointment
Our team of Hervey Bay lawyers and conveyancers help with:
- Wills & Estate planning including One Visit Wills
- Conveyancing for buying or selling property in Hervey Bay or elsewhere in Queensland
- Legal advice for your business from Hervey Bay lawyers who know the Fraser Coast region
- Advice on fisheries law including class actions, buying and selling vessels/licenses/quota and more
- Family law advice such as property disputes, spousal maintenance, binding financial agreements, child support, mediation and domestic violence
- Litigation for commercial disputes, contractual disputes, insolvency, intellectual property, criminal law and more
At our Hervey Bay office you’ll find
- A friendly, welcoming environment where you feel comfortable and confident in your choice of lawyers and legal advisors.
- People with personality and a sense of humour. But above all smart, down-to-earth professionals who treat you the way they themselves would like to be treated.
- Service that adds value to you, your family, your life, your business.
- An experience that clearly demonstrates we care about you and your success.